This bagel dip recipe post contains affiliate links.
Evelyn and I made bagel dip for New Year’s Eve! Poor little girl hit her noggin on a short table walking over to see what I was up to, so I held her the rest of the process and wiped away her big crocodile tears. She was such a big helper as my taste tester. It put that sweet smile back on her face and the recipe is so easy you can do it one handed and with a baby on your hip!
We are ringing in the New Year surrounded by family and good friends. This recipe is definitely party-sized, so you may want to cut the ingredients in half for a small gathering. You can serve it with ripped up bagel pieces or your favorite crackers. Enjoy!
- (2) 8 oz packages cream cheese
- 16 oz tub of sour cream
- 1 package Buddig corned beef
- 1/2 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp dill weed seasoning
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and seasonings with a hand mixer or Kitchen Aid.
- Add more seasoning to taste.
- Chop corned beef and stir it into the mixture.
- Rip bagel pieces apart or serve with crackers.
- Grandma was out of garlic salt, so I substituted it with Mediterranean seasoning which contains sugar, salt, garlic, parsley, bell peppers and a few other things.
- This is much better after sitting a few hours or overnight so that the flavors can mix together.