After all of the baby showers with my first born, I was pretty much set for Evelyn’s arrival with more than enough baby gear and clothing stocked in her nursery. This time around I’m expecting a baby boy, so I had some shopping to do for the baby basics. I also added a few items to my shopping list that I wish I had the first time around! I’ve been so busy this pregnancy that I finally made a plan to do all my shopping at buybuy BABY. It is seriously a one-stop shop for all the things on my list and all the brands I love!
I’m typically an online shopper, so this was my first trip into the physical buybuy Baby store itself. I’m amazed with all the cool baby gear and clothing in that store. WHY have I not visited this store sooner?! It was refreshing to find so many brands in one spot. I also usually do a lot of research on a product before purchasing it, so I was relieved with how knowledgeable and friendly buybuy BABY’s store experts are. There was always someone nearby to help, geared with the answers I needed to help me make my decisions.
My sister-in-law Alexa is due with her first baby this October, so she started her registry while we were there. We tested out a ton of strollers and I got to experience a double stroller. She had fun scanning away for her registry while I just added everything to my cart. That was one full cart by the end of our trip!
As promised, here is my shopping list for baby number two. Scroll to the bottom of this post for a printable and pinnable list!
Baby Basics & Products I Wish I Had The First Time Around:
(I linked some of my favorite products)
- Rock ‘n Play – I’ve heard such great things! I will use this next to my bed at night too!
- Sleep Sheep – Evie STILL uses hers!
- Blankets – I have so many pink girly blankets, so I wanted to get a couple just for him.
- Swaddle Blankets – Loved these for Evie. Needed cute new prints.
- Bodysuits, Pajamas – Even after going through Evie’s 8 bins of clothes, I had nothing boyish!
- Outfits – I love my babies in jammies and body suits, but a couple cute outfits are fun to have!
- Booties, Socks, Mittens
- NoseFrida – All my nurse mamas say this is the best invention ever!
- Nail Clippers
- Gentle Laundry Detergent
- Bottles – I’m trying these, but we also loved Tommee Tippee and Medela bottles with Evie!
- WubbaNub – Love these things (and they’re SO cute!)
- Boppy Pillow Cover – I loved nursing with this pillow, but wanted to update my covers.
- Cup Catchers – I wish I had these with Evie to attached to her high chair and stroller.
- Burp Cloths
SHOP MY buybuy BABY CART
KEEP SCROLLING for a printable shopping list!
Print It & Pin It!