I put together my very own Christmas wish list to help you find that that perfect gift for all the moms out there. I would love to receive each and every one of these gift ideas!
My Christmas Wish List | Gift Guide for Mom
- Hearth & Hand With Magnolia Galvanized Container Candle – Duh! The new Hearth & Hand with Magnolia line at Target is an easy place to start. I love this galvanized metal candle, but really anything from this line would be an awesome gift!
- Genuine Sheepskin Shag Rug Runner – OBSESSED with sheepskin rugs. I love this runner for along a couch, a hallway, or the end of a bed.
- Capital Gaines Book – Yep, basically love anything to do with Chip and Joanna Gaines and since I already own The Magnolia Story and fell in love with it, I want to read Chip’s new book too!
- Vegan Bath Bombs – I visited family in Colorado and we went into a little bath bomb shop while we were there. I love taking baths and these are so cool!
- Winter Fur Pom Hat – I own so many winter hats already, but I can’t get enough of a good fur pom hat!
- Large Monthly Planner – When I found out that all the employees at Magnolia use this planner, I put it right into my Amazon cart, but haven’t purchased one yet… it’s on my wish list!
- Personalized Gold Bar Necklace – I’ve always wanted a personalized bar necklace. You can put a name on the front and the back, I would love to put Levi James on one side and Evelyn Louise on the other.
- Turkish Hand Towels – I want these in my bathrooms, my kitchen, my mudroom, EVERYWHERE! Turkish towels are so stylish compared to traditional hand towels.
- KNORK Antique Copper Titanium Flatware – I’ve been lusting after these beautiful flatware pieces for a couple of years now. So pretty!
- Starbucks Gift Card – I LOVE going through the Starbucks drive-through, but it’s even better when I don’t have to feel guilty for spending the extra money on a latte.
- New Balance Fresh Foam Cruz Shoes – I saw these on a mom on Instagram and I immediately looked them up. I REALLY want these.
- Womens Asymmetrical Top – While this is not a nursing top, this would be perfect for a breastfeeding mama. The back dips lower to cover your butt too!
- Dr. Bronner’s Organic Lip Balm – I love his body wash, so why not a set of his organic lip balm.
- UD Naked Eye Shadow Palette – I own this and it’s my favorite eye palette. I’ll have to replace it when mine is gone!
Hopefully, this list helped you find the gift you were looking for. Or maybe you just wanted to treat yourself, or pass this list along to someone you know to give them a few hints 😉
Here’s a couple other gift guides to check out:
Happy shopping! What’s on your wish list this holiday season?